Pages

January 2, 2012

Lessons & Objectives 2012 (Pt.1)

This year, this 2012... it has not started much like it ... much like "I" had intentions for it to begin. 


Lesson and Objective #1. I will learn (again and again) to release control....






Baby Girls grow into young women....


Lesson and Objective #2. I will learn (again and again.... and again) to breathe and release, for her happiness, is my.... ?success? This will be hard and will hurt and will ebb more than flow....




The world I live in has many things to teach me and while my days are long and I am always in a state of repair, I have stories to tell, things to learn, joys to celebrate and sorrows to sing....


Lesson and Objective #3. I am a mother, a creator, a teacher, a student and a risk taker. I survive, I thrive and I make mistakes. I will learn to accept me for me and I offer this self to the world, because it is time to come out of my hermit shell...

1 comment:

  1. It"s amazing how we look alike in many things,for me you are my sister,you can say that what i can't,you express how i would like to do,you are already a part of my heart,...
    You will maybe say,it isn't impossible but it is true for me!
    It would be awesome to live in your neighborhood,we would have so much fun and could help each other in owe sorrow,dear friend.
    Thank you for the conversation,your friendship,your blog,your characterful you,....i find a so much back from me in you,thank you for that.
    Big warm hugs
    Natalie :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what'cha think ❤