Pages

January 5, 2012

Gallery 37

52 Projects is a group I joined at the end of 2011 and one that will be at the forefront of keeping me busy and inspired this year... the prompt that is current is:

Capture 1 Moment in time from this day. The Gallery opened yesterday, yet I didn't find myself with camera or reason to leave the house... filled with the need to sit and clean a bit, the desire to release a bit of negative energy that has been surrounding our Charming Blue Farm House since the traditional New Year has began.

I took solace from the outside world and a bit even from indoors. I caught up on blog posts, found about 112 online courses I would love to dive into... I'm seriously considering adding a "WISHLIST" page tab... one just for the WISH Studios.... have you been there (I'm sure I'm the only one late to the game...)

The SQUAM workshops have opened up and Oh... I am.... speechless... and a bit needy... I want more time.... only two classes ??!! What?? And Flora my gosh, I want to take her class... I'm torn sooo torn??!! Can I PLEASEEE go to Italy??! Someone get me a passport! Sheesh-amia! (hehe...made myself giggle)

Here's another... I've wanted to take one of Andrea's courses for the last two years, I am working on follow through... I WILL take one of Andrea's courses *THIS* year!!!

I am fully registered for the next year to continue working my soul into a frenzy and fulfill me to the tip top of who I am. These women keep me grounded, they prepare a safe place to share thoughts, ideas, fears and the inspiration is over the top! The thoughtful love and courageous enthusiasm found here with Pixie and this tribe is beyond awesome!

OK... those are just a very small sampling of what I snooped around and drooled over yesterday... then I went to the Boy's basketball game (he's the scorekeeper since 6th graders can't officially play at his school)... theTeen, by way of being a Teen has "given" heh me her iTouch, and as such, I'm learning all about the instagr.am program.... sooooo here goes :)

TODAY... this is my moment... THIS is what stopped me... this said... HEY... here I am, you pass me all the time, yet you don't say hello... I'm here, I've lived here for a long time... I have a story to tell.


This is a beautiful barn, that I was told by two young men (age's withheld, but if I were to guess, I'd imagine... ehhhh 80ish...) was originally built and painted green in 1913, by one Silas J. Cooper. Mr. Cooper's widow still lives on the property, however, the two gentlemen I spoke with had been sent out to move a tractor and make sure 'the little missy wasn't snoopin' in the junk heap' ;) After I asked permission, they caught a good bit of laughter when I plopped to the the ground and proceeded to click away with the iTouch... of course, my camera was at home... I was on the way back from a Dr's appointment, ill prepared for the photo op ( I *will* STOP that bad behavior) ... They told me to come back anytime... Mrs. Cooper would be happy to fill me with stories and hot coffee and I do think I might do just that!

Today... was a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what'cha think ❤