Pages

December 16, 2011

Release it ALL !

Daddy's Sunset 8-26-11

The Solstice season is upon us and this time of year brings so much joy and peace and sometimes culminates a bundle of much, much more. I invite you to join me, and so many other wonderful hearts across the globe as we set fire to our souls, reaching deep within and releasing all those pieces that nag, tear and bite... so you can enter the new year with a fresh sense of promise and direction.... A direction for you, from you, within you, all supported by the wild clan of wonderful, talented, creative, beautiful, (oh I could carry on and on...), awesome! women of the SouLodge


I am inviting you to the Mother of All Releasing Ceremonies, on December 22, hosted by Pixie Campbell, with global attendees! Think of the networking vibes! YOWEE! The amazing brilliance and releasing that will happen this night will be unmatched.... because it is *you* who will be amazing... oh, and me ((wink)) and her, and her, and him... and well... those folks over there too.... if you're feelin' it... that tiny pull... that little nudge.... why not set it free, burn up those fears?

I'm tellin' ya... we all need a bit of support day in and day out... this is the night to start it off right :)

Hope to feel ya there **!!**
~namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what'cha think ❤