Pages

January 8, 2012

A quick catch up... and some MOVEMENT


It's been a few days, and busy ones to boot! I've joined the DDD group with full force, vim and vigor to put my baked goods into the oven and onto the shelf, and I'm integrating a few other wildly forceful challenges into this for ME too... like joining Tamara Laporte at her band of wildly talented artists who've joined her LIFEBOOK 2012 Class at Willowing Arts for a yearlong journey of self healing and massive artistry knowledge and all sorts of wild fun! Registration is still open, so if you haven't you should!


I also am keeping the commitment to myself to move outside my house every.single.day. Even if this means, sneaking from the front of the house, edging slowly through the hedges around the northern edge and then escaping into the woods (that's what the great dark forestry is there for right!?!) so the prying eyes of others cannot see. I did find a bit of courage on a morning this week and snapped a few shots of Joe & Charley while they scratch their heads against the myrtle trees or eat bamboo theBoy and his friend Noah had brought up while clearing a path a week ago. It was a brief trek to the southern side, but hopefully went unnoticed, as I did my utmost to be undetected and swift... I felt a bit spy like :) I don't like feeling of being trapped, whether that is physical or mental, it is a rather heavy and unnecessary burden that over Winter Solstice I set to burn free with quite a bit of other fears, frustrations and false obligations.

Weight is the thing women carry in (or on) various parts of their bodies... it should NOT be what we carry in our hearts or souls. I've been watching the words my fellow Goddesses' have been choosing to celebrate for their new year, Freedom, Story, Bravery, Boldness, Release, Abundance... oh the list is long and varied and **inspiring**. I've tossed and turned my mind backwards and forwards... then it occurred... forward! FORWARD!! Yes... movement... MOVEMENT.... that's it... Loosing Hesitations is about movement. My word for 2012.... MOVEMENT. There ya go folks... I'm off to bake some goodies, take some snaps, make some price-lists and then *poof* MOVE them to the coffee counter and then... maybe... to an etsy store near you .... weeeeeehoo

Oh... and with a bit of shake and shimmy I'll be paintin' faces and art journalling along the way, keeping my SouLodge ladies company with a more vocal presence for the first time in two seasons, because I think maybe I've been behaving more like a mouse than I should have... and it's time to stop that, I have things to offer, THEY have things to offer me and it's a beneficial circle for everyone who participates :) MOVEMENT towards participation!!

2 comments:

Tell me what'cha think ❤