Pages

February 5, 2011

Passions...


I joined the group over at Creative Every Day (see my cute little button over there on the right!) with the intent that every little jump-start to my day will help me find my way back to the paints and pictures... Technically, I think I should have worked on something yesterday, but I completely geeked out with the Girl on the computer all day gaming... it had been a long while and it was an enjoyable escape into the world of MMORPG... then we followed the evening up with some great bbq pork san'ichs that I made from roast we had earlier in the week, but ended up just a smidge too big for total consumption, and not really enough for full on 2nd meal. The sanich's were by all counts a hit, and I think perhaps I've discovered another tasty quick meal!

OK, back to the C.E.D. thingy and reason for my picture! :) Passion is the theme for February, although the rules are fairly loose for this challenge, I am excited about this word, as I am passionate about so very many things (no, this is NOT the same as opinionated! haha!!) Here on "the farm" I do have to remember not everyone shares my same joy of dirty finger nails and making things grow... What we do share is a strong desire to find our way as a family and carve our own paths as individuals. As we work together toward those individual paths, with love and patience (which sometimes is as hard to come by as time alone...) we are discovering that whatever the direction we go... we should always go with passion ...

1 comment:

  1. Lovely image and wonderful take on the passion theme. It is great how everyone is finding their own path in their own way.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what'cha think ❤