Pages

February 3, 2011

I have Goodies ...

A much anticipated medicine bundle from here.... suhhhweeeet!!


and I made these... yum

I've got a workshop this weekend, a soul collage play shop in beautiful Chapel Hill, NC ... Nerves and Insecurities are beginning to poke their familiar noses into my business, and I keep showing them the door... I'm wondering if I'm being too polite, as a few times this afternoon Insecurities ran through here like a streaker during halftime :/

I've collected a few needed (if wanted to bring) supplies for the day, I've got myself a grand plan for big coffee, good music and the directions have been loaded into the GPS for a nice drive... it will be a great day and I am excited to see new faces and make new friends. I will likely see Nerves and the streaker a few more times before Sunday... they're a rotten duo, and they are unwelcome on this adventure.

I'm enjoying one of those macaroons right now, the chocolate was a request by the Teen and Girl, the Boy and I are traditional sorts ... I forget how easy these are ... and how irresistibly tasty... my jeans are now wishing I'd forget again!

2 comments:

  1. I just got a soul collage book and I can't wait to try my hand at this. I can see how amazing this could be at getting to know my inner self so much better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The macaroons look yummy! Enjoy the workshop!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what'cha think ❤