Pages

November 9, 2011

NOVEMBER's

Today I put the sewing machine onto the table, yesterday I brought in the fabric from my art shed, the weather has turned cold quickly and I haven't found all the warm clothes, so I'm taking over the dinning room table. I need to make curtains.... for the windows that should have been covered months ago, but a bit of procrastination, coupled with the lack of wanting to cover my sunrise view from the kitchen sink... has left them unfinished.  By tonight, the window facing southeast will be covered.... another step in the good fences/good neighbors scenario.

As a family, we are trying to understand and be good natured in a rather hard to understand and deal with situation... because sometimes, I just don't ... And those are the days that I will be grateful for these curtains.  Soon enough we will have planted a climber plant along the newly installed fence, creating a natural privacy lattice... While I think this is going to really be beautiful... it was not how I envisioned creating my habitat here. Community is very important to me and I strive to create an inviting environment. Nurturing and cohesion is like breathing in and out... for me..... when there is upset, I have a lack of breath. (Dramatic yes... but you get the picture)  I LIKE to get along ... I have strong opinions YES. But I am an ardent supporter and believer that folks can varying opinions... and still be a good and right to each other. ((Please don't go all semantic on me... this does NOT mean if you support any illegal/immoral/ill/im/un any goobled ick.... we'll get along....))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what'cha think ❤