Pages

January 10, 2012

This morning I woke up with a thing. One of those I can't quite remember what it was ????!! .... things. Do you know what I mean. It was kind of following me around all morning. Teasing me with a pinch here or there, distracting me from things I should be doing... but then, I've been fairly distracted for weeks.
  (Prepare for a very long run-on sentence :) I love these...)
I can't keep track of things, I make lists that are never completed... the making of them, not the doing you see..., I've lost several items of random importance, ie: the back to my cell phone (why was it off?!)... only to be found days after the replacement was paid for and received in the post a week later..., the very best way (sing it with me) EVVAAAH to torture a teenager in the world... my coupon binder... I'm devastated, as much of a love/hate relationship as I have with that thing, it's a lot of work to keep up, but totally worth it at the check-out, GONE... *poof* cannot find this thing anywhereeee,  these are only small highlights from the previous few weeks and don't include the typical lost keys, wallet, glasses, you get the idea....


So this thing, this morning was just a shrug sort of. An up and down simple shoulder shrug statement of what the effff. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what'cha think ❤