Pages

August 31, 2011

Busy Month of August Fullness

The month began with family at the falls, Niagra, NY...

A family reunited is never a party to miss!



Death Cab for Cutie brought us home

the Boy runs a tiller like a pro!


Adding Sacred space...


Taking journey's and adventures....

Southern Women's reading material at the SuperCuts...? 

Finding ... and relocating veggie foes

Pears... Pears and more Pears


Makes for pear sauce and spiced pears this winter! YUM


Summer time lovelies fading into the school year....


She is large... and commanding... and newly relocated from the 
garden to the forest where I will continue to honor her lessons.
Now, here is a small sample of August... there were marshmallows, cookies, and newly tried healthy recipes to be certain... And all went over with a triumphant call! The SouLodge is wrapping up in a week or so and I feel I will continue to gather much needed knowledge and wisdom from the ladies which I am encountering and listening to in the circle. They are brave and soul-filled, honest and courageous in their sharings.  Our fall / winter garden is taking off beautifully and I hope that I have asked for the balance, nourishment and wisdom to see a lush harvest!

Blessings for a full and bountiful September All~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what'cha think ❤